- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Cookies are small files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the User’s device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the User each time he/she accesses the Site allowing, in addition, to improve the quality and to offer a better use of the Site.
By accessing the Site, you expressly accept the use of this type of cookies on your devices.
You can disable certain types of cookies, but sections of the Site may not work properly if you disable them. The Help section of the toolbar in most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when it receives a new cookie, or how to disable cookies.
• Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during one online session. They are deleted from your computer when the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session.
• Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies are saved on the computer after you have closed the browser or shut down your computer. We use persistent cookies to track statistical and aggregate information about User activity, which can be combined with other User information.
• Third Party Cookies. We also hire third parties to track and analyze personal and non-personal information. To do so, we allow third parties to send cookies to Users of our Site, as permitted by law and without prejudice to your right to disable such cookies. We use the data collected by said third parties to help us manage and improve the quality of the Site and to analyze the use of the Site. Third parties may combine the information we provide about you with other information they have collected.
2. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE
The cookies used by ANTEVERTI are the following ones:
||Server from where it is sent
||Own / Third Party||Duration||Objective|
|2 years||It is used to count how many times a single user visits the site.|
|30 min||This cookie registers the time of arrival on the page and expires after 30 minutes of the last pageview registration. It is automatically deleted when you change the web or close the browser. If a user stays for more than 30 minutes without activity on a web and re-requests a page, it will be considered a new user session (1 unique user making 2 visits).|
|2 months||It is an optional cookie only used when it is wanted to later segment demographic data like the sex or the age of the visitors.|
|6 months||This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the way one accesses the web, either direct access, from a link on another web, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same web (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the web.|
|1 year||This cookie is usedd to personalize the user’s interface.|
|2 years||Cookie used by the CMS WordPress for the storage of access preferences and users.|
|2 years||This cookie is used so that the WordPress content manager checks if the browser has cookies enabled.|
3. HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
You can also delete cookies at any time using the special settings of your web browser. Given the large number of browsers and versions available on the market, ANTEVERTI cannot provide technical assistance on the process of blocking or removing cookies from each of them. For such purposes, you should consult the manuals and support services provided by the manufacturer of the browser that you are using. In any case, for information only, we provide the following links that detail how to allow, block or delete cookies in the main browsers in the market at the time of writing this Policy:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=cookies&r=1&as=s
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Last Review: 27/09/2018
ANTEVERTI CONSULTING, S.L. (hereinafter, «ANTEVERTI») with CIF B-65457806 and registered office at Avinguda Diagonal, 361, 1º, A, 08037 Barcelona (Spain), is the data controller of your personal data processed for the purposes described below.
For any query, request or clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact us at the postal address above or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND HOW WE OBTAIN IT
For the purposes explained below, we process the following personal data:
• Any initial data you voluntarily provide to us in your request to subscribe to our newsletter, your request for information on our company or our services, or your request to obtain the services offered by ANTEVERTI.
• Any data that are subsequently generated or exchanged with you after your initial request in order to fulfil such initial request.
• Any personal data you provide through a social network for the purpose of managing your request. These data depend on the privacy settings of each user, the use each user makes of the social network and the own privacy policies of the social network in question.
WHAT WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
The personal data provided to ANTEVERTI will be used for the following purposes:
• Managing your request to subscribe to our newsletter, your request for information relating to our company or our services, or your request to obtain the services offered by ANTEVERTI.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within the newsletter or by sending an email message to the electronic address indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
• Maintaining the commercial, contractual or collaborative relationships between ANTEVERTI and the company, entity or organisation you work for or collaborate with.
• Sending, including by electronic means, commercial communications about activities, products and services offered by ANTEVERTI similar in nature to those included in your requests.
You may opt-out from receiving commercial communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within the communication or by sending an email message to the electronic address indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ANTEVERTI is legally entitled to process your data for the purpose of managing and processing your requests, as this is necessary for ANTEVERTI to fulfil its contractual obligations in relation with such requests.
The processing of your professional or business contact details in relation to maintaining the relationship between ANTEVERTI and the company, entity or organisation you work for or collaborate with responds to a legitimate interest of our company, which is expressly recognised by the data protection regulations.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications about activities, products and services offered by ANTEVERTI similar in nature to those requested by you, the processing of your personal data responds to a legitimate interest of ANTEVERTI, expressly recognised by the data protection regulations, and expressly authorised by the regulations on services in the information society.
WHEN AND FOR WHAT REASON WE CAN DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data may be disclosed to the following recipients, for the purposes hereby described:
• Public Administrations: for compliance with legal obligations to which ANTEVERTI is subject based on its activity.
• Law Enforcement: when our organisation is required to provide information in compliance with a legal obligation.
• Service providers that require access to your data in order to execute the services ANTEVERTI has hired, in which case ANTEVERTI will have signed confidentiality and data processing agreements as required by law in order to protect your privacy.
We will inform you in a timely manner of any other data disclosure ANTEVERTI may need to carry out in the future.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
ANTEVERTI has hired technology service providers located in countries that do not have a data protection regulation equivalent to the European (“Third Countries”). These service providers have signed confidentiality and data processing agreements with ANTEVERTI as required by the regulation for Third Country service providers, which guarantee an accurate level of privacy.
In particular, your personal data is processed by the following company, in the United States of America, which is properly adhered to the Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/list): The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp. This platform allows ANTEVERTI to collect information from its campaigns, i.e. to track email openings and clicks on content or links included in emails. This information is collected in order to prepare statistical reports on the behaviour of recipients, to optimise the best date and time to send the email campaign.
For more information regarding your privacy guarantees, you may contact us at the postal and electronic addresses indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
HOW LONG WE WILL STORE YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of your relationship with ANTEVERTI and, once it is terminated (whichever the cause), for the applicable legal terms. In this case, the data will be processed only as needed to demonstrate compliance with our legal or contractual obligations.
Once these terms have ended, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymised.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability, restriction and/or objection to the processing of your personal data by sending a notice, with copy of your national identity document or equivalent document and indicating “Privacy Rights” as subject, to the postal and electronic addresses indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
Further, should you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the data protection regulation or your privacy rights, you may submit a complaint:
• With our company at the postal and electronic addresses previously indicated; or
• With the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) through its website or at its postal address.
Please note that in the case of failing to take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data ANTEVERTI cannot guarantee that data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Any transmission of data through the Websites is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Review: 27/09/2018
- IDENTITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
The website http://www.anteverti.com is managed by ANTEVERTI CONSULTING, S.L. with registered office in Avinguda Diagonal, 361, 1º, A, 08037, Barcelona, Spain and CIF B-65457806 (hereinafter, “ANTEVERTI”) and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website http://www.citiestobe.com is managed by ANTEVERTI CONSULTING, S.L. with registered office in Avinguda Diagonal, 361, 1º, A, 08037, Barcelona, Spain and CIF B-65457806 (hereinafter, “ANTEVERTI”) and e-mail address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANTEVERTI is also the owner of both websites.
These are the Terms and Conditions of http://www.anteverti.com and http://www.citiestobe.com (hereinafter, «Site»), owned by ANTEVERTI and subject to Spanish regulations. The use of the Site by all Users implies the express acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, committing themselves to fulfill each and every one of the issues defined therein.
The Site is exclusively aimed at adults. In case of being a minor, the User agrees to visit this site in the presence of their parents or a guardian, who shall have read and accepted the present Terms and Conditions.
ANTEVERTI reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, always acting with the greatest diligence and doing everything possible to notify it in the most appropriate manner, by changing the date of the «Last Review» and by publishing the updated Terms and Conditions in the Site. If you do not agree with any updates, you must inform ANTEVERTI.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the visitors of the Site and are provided in English.
The text of these Terms and Conditions is made available to the User in the Home Page of the Site to which he/she can access at any time, and in such a way that it can be easily stored in a durable data storage device.
- PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The website http://www.anteverti.com offers online content about the company and its services. This online portal works as an online communication channel between the company and its potential customers because, through the corporate website, ANTEVERTI shares its values, services and the projects that have been developed.
The website http://www.citiestobe.com is a project powered by ANTEVERTI, a common space for city lovers to discuss urban challenges and experiences to make better cities for citizens. It features interviews and articles from international experts who, along with all the contributors of the blog, help us understand the past, present and future of cities from different perspectives. The blog is curated and edited by the internal team of ANTEVERTI.
- CORRECT USE OF THE SITE
The User agrees to use the Site, the contents and the services in accordance with the Law, these Terms and Conditions, the good customs and the public order. Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the Site, its contents or services rendered through it for purposes that are illegal or contrary to the content of these Terms and Conditions, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the Site, its contents or its services or prevent a normal enjoyment of those by other Users.
The User, therefore, expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the electronic data, programs or documents found on the Site; as well as not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, Acive X controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in ANTEVERTI’s or third parties’ computer systems.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
These Terms and Conditions refer only to the Site specified therein and to the content of the Site. Therefore, it does not apply to the websites of third parties accessible through links inserted in the ANTEVERTI’s Site.
We cannot control the content of such links, so ANTEVERTI is not responsible for the content of any of the websites of a link or any other content on the website, nor can it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said links.
Links that appear on the Site may not be approved by ANTEVERTI.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE SITE
ANTEVERTI warns that it is the legitimate owner of all rights, titles and interests of the application and associated with it, its contents and software, including any modifications, updates and new versions, as well as any brand, commercial name, know-how, copyright , images, photographs, graphic drawings, text files, audio, video and any other inherent intellectual property rights.
Regarding http://www.anteverti.com, it is strictly prohibited to suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of ANTEVERTI or its respective owners incorporated into the contents, product and/or services, as well as the technical devices of protection or any information and/or identification mechanism that may be contained therein. In no case, the provision of these contents to Users will imply the assignment of their ownership or any right of use and/or exploitation in favor of the User, other than the use that involves the legitimate use and in accordance with the nature of the services and functionalities of ANTEVERTI.
It is strictly prohibited the use of any of the elements of intellectual property for any purpose, in particular commercial purposes, as well as their transmission, distribution, public communication, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited, whether performed in a spirit of profit or commercial purposes or not, unless expressly authorized in writing by the owner thereof.
Regarding http://www.citiestobe.com, the published material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) through which it is permitted to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following conditions:
- Recognition (BY): The authorship must be recognized properly, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes have been made. It can be done in any reasonable way, but not in a way that suggests that you have the support of the licensor or that you receive it for the use you make.
- Non Commercial (NC): The material cannot be used for a commercial purpose.
- Non Derivative Work (ND): If you remix, transform or create from the material, the modified material cannot be diffused.
ANTEVERTI SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED RESPONSIBLE FOR CAUSES WHICH ARE NOT CONTROLLED OR NOT DIRECT ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANTEVERTI LIKE ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, VIRUSES EXISTING IN THE USER’S OWN TERMINAL OR IN SYSTEMS WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF ANTEVERTI OR RESULTS DERIVED FROM A BAD USE OF SUCH SERVICES.
THE VISITORS COMMIT NOT TO INTRODUCE, VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARILY, VIRUSES OR FILES OF ANY NATURE THAT DISTURB THE OPERATION OF THE SITE; IN WHICH CASE THEY WOULD BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE.
THE USER DECLARES AND GUARANTEES THAT HE/SHE KNOWS PERFECTLY THE CHARACTERISTICS AND DIFFICULTIES OF THE INTERNET, AND IN PARTICULAR THAT DATA AND INFORMATION TRANSMISSIONS ON THE INTERNET ONLY HAVE TECHNICAL RELIABILITY, SINCE THEY HAVE CIRCULATED IN HETEROGENEOUS NETWORKS OF VARIOUS TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND CAPABILITIES THAT CAN DISTURB ACCESS OR MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE IN SOME PERIODS.
DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENTS, WHEN UNEXPECTED SITUATIONS ARISE, ANTEVERTI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND THE SERVICES CONCERNING THE SITE FOR TECHNICAL REASONS, FOR SAFETY REASONS OR FOR MAINTENANCE. THIS SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES OF THE SITE WILL NOT IMPLY INDEMNITY TO THE USER. IN THIS SENSE, THE USER AGREES THAT ANTEVERTI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE, AS A RESULT OF THESE MEASURES, OF THE ELIMINATION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE CERTAIN SERVICES OR FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE SITE. ALSO, ANTEVERTI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LACK OF CONNECTIVITY OF THE TERMINALS THAT PREVENT TO USE THE SITE AT THAT TIME.
ANTEVERTI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGE IN THE SITE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
ANTEVERTI IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY THE USER AS A RESULT OF THE INADEQUATE USE OF THE SITE BY THE USER, OR IF THE USER FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ANTEVERTI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PREVENT, BLOCK AND/OR ELIMINATE THE SITE TO THOSE USERS THAT SHOW AN IMPROPER BEHAVIOR OR FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE CLAUSES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WITHOUT NEED OF PREVIOUS NOTIFICATION BY ANTEVERTI.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish Law. Any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
ANTEVERTI will pursue the breach of these Terms and Conditions as well as any improper use of the website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond.